Thursday, June 22, 2017

Will You Join Me?

It has been a while since I’ve posted here. Life has gotten so busy! Counseling, administering online Biblical Counseling Training Program, writing for the Biblical Counseling for Women Blog, and keeping up some semblance of a personal life has me busier than I’ve ever been! Don’t get me wrong, I love everything I’m doing, but it leaves little time for documenting my personal journey of pain. I know that some of these articles have been an encouragement to many of you, and I don’t want to neglect any opportunity to be a part of that!

I’m writing today to invite you to help me keep Near To the Healer going. Some of you have written to me about your own personal journeys with pain, and they have been inspirational and encouraging to me. I’d like to ask you today, will you contribute? I would love to read any and all of your stories of pain, victory over self-pity, struggles to trust God with disability, or anything else that might be on your heart regarding your personal journey with physical pain and spiritual victory.

If you’d like to contribute an article, just drop me an email, with your article attached, at suzanne@ntth.gmail.com. Please include a brief biography, and how you came to experience your painful condition. The only content requirement is that your story is encouraging, and that it points the reader to Christ and the Word of God for comfort and hope.
I’m excited to hear from you!
In Christ,

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment